Shout-Out Blog 13.7.20
Date: 6th Jul 2020 @ 12:07pm
Here is where we showcase all the amazing things you have been doing at home, as well as in school, over the past week.
Scroll down below to see photos of all the activities and examples of work, as well as comments from the teachers.
Thank you to everyone that has contributed by sending photos and discussing their child with their class teacher - keep them coming!
- This week Eloise's baby brother arrived, big congratulations to the whole family, we think he is very cute!
- This week the nursery children joined a small group of reception children to form a bigger bubble. The children all enjoyed using the different resources and making new friends. We also had our own sports day assault course, the children enjoyed cheering each on and they all did a really good job.
- We have also done our usual maths and literacy activities and the children have all worked hard. Well done everyone.
Amber & Eva / Amelia / Benjamin
Khadija & Elleya / Lily
- Maddy has been working hard at home this week as usual. Well done Maddy.
- Well done Nathaniel, some more great Maths and English work. Some fantastic descriptions for your creature the Octobebe!
- Thank you to Laiba for sending a photo of her lovely artwork - it's been lovely to see what she has been up to!
- Katerina has been so busy during the lockdown period. She has read lots of tricky books and been super busy baking bread. She has worked on reading and writing in French and helped her dad paint the outdoor fence. Fab!
- This week Amelia has learnt about Machu Picchu. She has also completed her favourite memories of the year, a football themed time worksheet, and then the poem is from one of The Oak Academy English lessons and the weather picture if from Oak Academy Science.
- Luke has not only been busy with english, maths, science and geography but has been extremely busy in the garden too! Well done Luke!
- We have had Year 5s join us at school over the past week. They've been working hard to catch up on lessons missed and are quickly getting used to the new rules and routines. Well done everybody!
- Last week Year 6's Pink Bubble wrote messages around the theme of Black Lives Matter and their hopes for equality in the future. They wrote these on paper, decorated them as leaves and hung them from the willow arch in our garden area for other children to read.
Well done everybody!