At Moldgreen Community Primary School we use an online payment service for items such as dinner money, school milk and trips. We use a secure website called ParentPay.
What are the benefits to parent/carers?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available
- payments can be made by credit / debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email or text.
How to get started with ParentPay
When your child starts school you will be provded with account activation details
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- enter your activation username and password to log in
- provide the necessary information entering your email address as your new username and creating a password.
ParentPay is our preferred method of payment of making payments to school, however if you wish to discuss an alternative way of making payments please speak to Mrs Phillips or Mrs Johnson in the school office.